We’re sure to get some heat from the ladies over this one, but we’re confident our readers, unlike those on the left, have a pretty good sense of humor roccat treiber herunterladen.
This top 10 list has been circulating for some time, but we thought our pro-Second Amendment readers would enjoy it.
And we’ve also got a little rebuttal for the women below t-online fehler beim herunterladen.
So, without further ado, we present to you the top 10 reasons men prefer their guns to women …
10. You can easily trade that snubby in for something with a longer barrel.
9. You can keep a gun clean with a little Hoppe’s and some elbow grease zum downloaden duden.
8. A gun never complains about the fit of its holster.
7. A gun doesn’t need to watch a bad Western on video before you take it to the range r package.
6. Too many rounds and shots over the years don’t cause the trigger guard to grow and sag.
5. You can carry a gun in your pants all day without it becoming a pest disney+ herunterladen tv.
4. A gun doesn’t complain if you want to spend more than 15 minutes at the range.
3. Emission of noxious gases is always under your control solitaire kostenlos downloaden deutsch windows 8.
2. A gun doesn’t call you a tease after you do a bit of dry fire.
1. A gun doesn’t need to take a nap after each shot.
As Larry the Cable Guy might say, ‘I don’t care who you are, that’s funny right there.’
Well, unless you’re Everytown for Gun Safety, a group of humorless, soulless individuals frightened by guns and comedy teamviewer 8 deutsch kostenlos. They think this list is “disgusting.”
— Everytown (@Everytown) March 29, 2016
The liberal comments to that tweet are worth reading as well zykluskalender herunterladen. Comedy gold. It has to be tough to be so miserable all of the time. Liberals are unhinged when it comes to guns and gun safety though, we know that mp3 downloader kostenlos legal.
Take Pat Davis for example, a U.S. House candidate in New Mexico who aired an advertisement in which he said, uncensored, “f*** the NRA.”
That is what amounts to a sense of humor on the left – ‘Look at me, I say mean words to the NRA.’
Davis has also said that the NRA’s “pro-gun policies resulted in dead children, dead mothers and dead fathers.”
Who then, is responsible for his dead brain cells, one wonders?
During a debate with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, the Democrat candidate was challenged for his claims that “an AR-15 can fire 150 rounds in 15 seconds.”
The barrel of a gun would “melt” under such conditions, Carlson pointed out.
“You don’t know what you’re talking about,” he said to Davis. “Facts work. Why don’t you get some.”
Liberals with facts … now that’s funny!
Did you enjoy this joke? Please share it with your friends!
Read more at the Political Insider