- Never passed a budget since joining the Senate;
- Voted for the $787 billion phony “Stimulus Bill Saying It Was ‘The Beginning Of The Investment’ To Turn The Troubled National Economy Around;”
- Voted to increase the national public debt limit;
- One of only 7 Senators to vote to continue funding the corrupt ACORN;
- Refused to support legislation that limited federal spending in 2012 to $680 billion love tester kostenlos herunterladen. The legislation also proposed a Constitutional amendment requiring federal spending to be capped at a percentage of GDP;
- Voted in favor of the largest tax increase in American history, Obamacare, which the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates will raise the national debt by $226 billion in just its first six years;
- Voted against the repeal of wasteful corn ethanol subsidies;
- Refused to support a bill prohibiting budgets which increase the public debt in 10 years by more than it has increased over the past 220 years snipping tool windows 10 kostenlos herunterladen. Unmanaged, deficit spending that racks up more debt is all she knows.
Concluded Long, “Gillibrand is cynically selling out the next generation of Americans for corrupt ACORN, liberal special interests and a few votes from scared seniors ravensburger tiptoi software. We deserve lawmakers who will make adult decisions. We deserve a budget. We deserve better than another grim milestone like $16 trillion debt,” said Long gambio.