President Obama, in a speech regarding the economy and jobs in Jacksonville, Florida today, claimed he spends “every waking hour thinking about you” create logo for free download.
Here is the full quote (video below):
“And most of all, I would wake up every single day, every single day and spend every waking hour thinking about you pferde pc spiele kostenlosen. Fighting as hard as I knew how for you.”
The problem is that this doesn’t match up with a recent report indicating that he hasn’t spent a single hour – let alone every waking hour – to meet with his own jobs council in over six months call of duty 1 download kostenlos vollversion deutsch. The Wall Street Journal reported:
“President Barack Obama is at odds with some of his handpicked outside advisers on hot-button election topics such as regulations and corporate taxes free photo viewer. Many of the recommendations at issue stem from the president’s Council on Jobs and Competitiveness, a group of business and labor leaders with whom Mr musik downloaden und offline hören iphone. Obama hasn’t met in six months.”
Another report from the National Journal shows that the President has had time to attend 106 political fundraisers during that same six month period adobe player kostenlos herunterladen.
An eye-opening new report by the Government Accountability Institute reveals that President Barack Obama averages just eight minutes more a week on economic meetings than the average dog owner spends walking their dog anyconnect herunterladen.
When it was recently reported that Mr. Obama had played his 100th round of golf, the president said that playing golf was “the only time that for six hours, I’m outside.” Therefore, by his own estimate, the president has spent 600 hours playing golf, as compared to just 412 hours in economic meetings of any kind throughout his presidency…
… just how little time Mr iw elan. Obama has spent working on the economy can be seen in the data contained in the Government Accountability Institute’s analysis:
- Throughout the first 1,257 days of his presidency, Mr filme kostenlos aufs handyen. Obama has spent just 412 hours in economic meetings or briefings of any kind
- In 2012, so far Obama has spent just 24 total hours in economic meetings of any kind
- Assuming a six day, 10-hour workweek, Obama has spent less than 4 percent of his total time in economic meetings or briefings of any kind
- There were 773 days (72 percent), excluding Sundays, in which he had no economic meetings
- Mr. Obama has spent an average of 138 minutes a week in economic meetings. According to a study published in the International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, new dog owners spent an average of 130 minutes a week walking their dogs
The study, which was based upon the president’s official schedule, practically bent over backwards to include anything even remotely akin to an economic meeting.
And here is the video of Obama’s outrageous claim…