It’s a day that ends in “y,” so that means another hole was blown in the Democrats’ impeachment narrative. trump quid pro quo
Yesterday on CNN International, Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko shut down the Democrats’ quid pro quo narrative.
Could not load the poll.
Furthermore, he called out people pushing the baseless impeachment narrative, saying Ukraine was “tired” of these bogus claims, and he said that Ukraine was “happy” that it received “more than was planned” in aid from President Trump.
Reminder: It was President Trump who provided Javelin anti-tank missiles after President Obama refused.
Regarding Lev Parnas: “I don’t trust any word he is now saying.”
Prystaiko is the latest in the long line of people who state there was no quid pro quo.
- Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said there was no quid pro quo, “no blackmail,” and that no one “pushed” him.
- The Ukraine call transcript shows no quid pro quo
- President Trump has said there was no quid pro quo
- Former National Security Council official Tim Morrison and Ambassador Kurt Volker testified there was no “indication whatsoever or anything that resembled a quid pro quo”
- And now Ukrainian Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko has said there was no quid pro quo.
Stop The Madness. It’s past time for Democrats to put aside their never-ending witch-hunts and work to get something done for the American people.
Via the Republican National Committee