Fox News host Tucker Carlson suggests Democrats should not be in control of a country whose history and ideals they clearly hate. democrats hate america
Carlson made the comments during the opening segment of his show Monday night, specifically pointing to remarks made recently by Senator Tammy Duckworth (D-IL) older itunes version.
Duckworth, who is rumored to be on a list of potential vice presidential candidates to be chosen by Joe Biden, when asked if we should be removing statues of founding fathers George Washington and Thomas Jefferson said, “I think we should listen to everybody.”
Tucker used those comments as a jumping-off point to ponder if a political party can successfully run a country they actively hate, or will they try to transform it into something fundamentally different messengeren op laptop?
Questions Their Patriotism
Carlson began by noting that the left and their media cohorts want you to believe questioning any Democrat lawmaker’s patriotism is off-limits hasbro like is het bladen download.
He then proceeded to anyway.
“It’s long been considered out-of-bounds to question a person’s patriotism. It’s a very strong charge, and we try not ever to make it,” he told viewers free games. “But in the face of all of this, the conclusion can’t be avoided — these people actually hate America. There’s no longer a question about that.”
How strange that they want control of such a country herunterladen.
“And yet paradoxically, at the same time, they desperately want to control America more than anything,” Carlson continued.
“That leads to the most basic of all questions: Can you really lead a country that you hate?” he wondered download the app for free. “Ask yourself, what kind of parent would you be if you hated your children?”
Tucker Carlson literally said ‘you’re apparently not allowed to criticize her because she served in the military’ and here they are… playing that stupid game photoshop cc herunterladen. https://t.co/S094YXSIcd
— Tim Young (@TimRunsHisMouth) July 7, 2020
They Hate It democrats hate america
“Loving the people you lead, caring deeply about them is the basic prerequisite of leadership,” Tucker explained app to from youtube videos iphone. “The leaders of today’s Democratic Party do not. They despise this country. They have said so. They continue to. That is shocking, but it is also disqualifying.”
“We cannot let them run this nation because they hate it atoss herunterladen. Imagine what they would do to it,” he concluded.
Is he wrong?
- New Jersey Senator Cory Booker: “There’s things that are savagely wrong in this country.”
- Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders has said “there is something fundamentally immoral and wrong about” America due to the wealth gap herunterladen.
- Senator Elizabeth Warren has said the American justice system is “racist … I mean front to back.”
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo: “We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great.”
- Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez believes America in its current form is just “10% better from garbage.”
- Former presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg declared America was “never as great as advertised.”
- House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, like Duckworth, also thinks Jefferson and Washington monuments and statues should be reviewed.
Even Biden, the Democrat party’s nominee for President of the United States, has said he intends to “transform” America.
Carlson is right – putting Democrats back in power in the White House and possibly the Senate will be like watching our country commit suicide.
Read more at the Political Insider