You don’t need an economics degree to see that President Trump’s handling of the U.S. economy has far exceeded that of Obama-Biden. Under President Trump, wages are rising for rank-and-file workers after years of stagnation, and unemployment and poverty have hit record lows. trump economy obama
That may explain why President Trump has the highest economic approval rating of any president in the past 20 years.
It’s not just obvious from all the great jobs and wage data that Democrats are now laughably trying to take credit for while simultaneously denying it exists. Americans are far more confident in President Trump’s economic leadership than they were in President Obama’s, and you can see this trend across multiple indexes:Could not load the poll.
- In October 2016, the Consumer Confidence Board Index was at 98.6. In January 2020, it stood at 131.6.
- In November 2016, Gallup’s economic confidence index was at -11. In January 2020, it stood at +40.
- In January 2017, Rasmussen’s economic index was at 108.1. In January 2020, it stood at 121.5.
- In October 2016, the NFIB’s small business optimism index was at 94.9. In January 2020, it stood at 104.3.
- In the fourth quarter of 2016, the Wells Fargo/Gallup Small Business Index was 80. Today it stands at 132.
Democrats can make all the false claims they want. Americans know who’s responsible for the economic improvement in their lives.
Via Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. trump economy obama