Across The Board, Government Leaders, Health Officials, And The American Public Are Praising President Trump’s Response To The Coronavirus trump coronavirus praise
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE MORE CONFIDENT THAN EVER WITH THE PRESIDENT’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
A recent Gallup poll revealed that President Trump’s approval rating has reached 49%, “the best of his presidency.”
The Gallup poll also reported 60% of Americans approve of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.
The latest Real Clear Politics’ poll average found that President Trump’s approval rating reached 47.3%, his highest in the poll since taking office.
Additionally, the poll found that 66% of voters are confident that the “government will handle the crisis.”
A recent Reuters/ Ipsos Poll found 49% approve of the President’s response to the coronavirus.
[custom-related-posts title=”Related Posts” none_text=”None found” order_by=”title” order=”ASC”]
DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS AND LOCAL LEADERS ALIKE HAVE PRAISED THE PRESIDENT’S RESPONSE
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D-NY) said that President Trump’s assistance with the state’s response has been “very creative,” and that he has been “fully engaged on trying to help New York.”
Cuomo thanked the President for his quick response to the coronavirus: “He said that he would bring the Army Corps of Engineers here, they came here the next day.”
Cuomo said the Vice President and President have responded very quickly to all of their requests.
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD) praised the White House Coronavirus Task Force for its “thorough communication” with Governors.
Mayor Bill De Blasio of New York City (D) said that the President’s China travel ban “has been, in many ways, warranted.”
Governor Jay Inslee (D- WA) said that he has had productive discussions with the Trump Administration in regards to the virus response.
Casey Katims, an advisor to Gov. Inslee, stated that Vice President Pence has “made himself available to Governors” and “has moved the ball forward on some key asks that we’ve made of the federal government.”
Inslee praised the Trump administration for the support it has given the state in combating the coronavirus saying, “we’ve had hundreds of thousands of new pieces of supply that have come in the last couple of days”.
Governor Gavin Newsom (D-CA) referred to working with the president on the coronavirus a “Privilege,” and said the President was “on top of it.”
Newsom stated that he has had long conversations with the President’s administration and that he has followed through on every single thing.
Newsom also mentioned that “everything has been consistent with expectation.”
Governor Phil Murphy (D- NJ) said he was thankful for the open line of communication with President Trump’s administration.
Murphy thanked the Vice President for sending personal protective equipment to New Jersey.
On a phone call with President Trump, Gov. Murphy thanked the President for the assistance from FEMA and the Army Corp. Of Engineers.
Governor Tim Walz (D-MN) said the Vice President has shown a “collaborative mindset” and that “he understood that Governors and state public officials were at the tip of the spear in battling the virus.”
OFFICIALS OF THE WORLD HEALH ORGANIZATION AND THE MEDIA HAVE LAUDED THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S RESPONSE AND LEADERSHIP TO COMBAT THE CORONAVIRUS
The World Health Organization (WHO) Director General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said President Trump is a great example of leadership, and he is providing commitment to fighting the pandemic “at the highest level possible.”
Tedros included that President Trump has taken this pandemic seriously and his approach and leadership “can bring change or can stop this pandemic.”
CNN’s Dana Bash, said that President Trump is the kind of leader the American people need.
Bash even mentioned how President Trump “has won praise” from Democrat Governors.”
Bash: President Trump’s actions, and partnerships a historic “show of force” against the coronavirus.
Politico media columnist Jack Shafer said that Vice President Pence remained calm and direct even when faced with “competing questions.”
Politico: The funding in President Trump’s economic stimulus package “amounts to a big win for hospitals.”
Axios: The coronavirus relief package will have an “immediate and lasting impact on ordinary citizens around the country.”
Rafael Espinal, Executive Director of the Freelancers Union, called the signing of the relief package “an amazing win” for freelancers, as there has never been unemployment insurance offered to them until now.
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE MORE CONFIDENT THAN EVER IN THE PRESIDENT AND OVERWHELMINGLY APPROVE OF HIS RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
Recent Polling Has Found That The American People Are Increasingly Confident In President Trump And Overwhelmingly Approve Of His Efforts To Combat The Coronavirus
A Recent Gallup Poll Revealed That President Trump’s Approval Rating Has Reached 49%, “The Best Of His Presidency.” “President Donald Trump may be enjoying a small rally in public support as the nation faces the COVID-19 pandemic. Forty-nine percent of U.S. adults, up from 44% earlier this month, approve of the job Trump is doing as president. Trump also had 49% job approval ratings — the best of his presidency — in late January and early February around the time of the Senate impeachment trial that resulted in his acquittal.” ( Gallup , 3/24/20)
- Americans Gave President Trump A 60% Approval Rating On His Handling Of The Coronavirus Pandemic. “Trump’s response to the novel coronavirus pandemic may be behind his higher overall approval rating herunterladen. Americans give the president generally positive reviews for his handling of the situation, with 60% approving and 38% disapproving. Ninety-four percent of Republicans, 60% of independents and 27% of Democrats approve of his response.” ( Gallup , 3/24/20)
The Latest Real Clear Politics Poll Found President Trump’s Approval Rating Has Reached 47.3%, His Highest Since Taking Office. ( Real Clear Politics , 3/27/20)
The Latest ABC/ Washington Post Poll Was The Poll’s “First Positive Approval Rating” For President Trump, Reaching A 48% Rating. ” Trump gets first positive approval rating in Post-ABC poll President Trump’s job approval rating has swung into positive territory for the first time ever in the latest Washington Post-ABC News poll released on Friday. The survey finds that 48 percent of voters polled approve of the job Trump is doing, against 46 percent who disapprove. Eighty-six percent of Republicans respondents approve, compared to 49 percent of independents and 17 percent of Democrats.” ( The Hill , 3/27/20)
- The Poll Also Found That 51% Said They Approved Of The Presidents Management Of The Coronavirus. “Fifty-one percent of respondents said they approve of Trump’s management of the coronavirus, compared to 45 percent who disapprove.” ( The Hill , 3/27/20)
- Polling Found That 66% Of Voters Are Confident That The “Government Will Handle The Crisis.” ” Sixty-six percent of voters polled said they’re confident that the government will handle the crisis, although 58 percent said the Trump administration was too slow in reacting to the outbreak.” ( The Hill , 3/27/20)
A Recent Fox News Poll Found That President Trump’s Approval Rating Is 48%, Up 1 Point Since February. ( Fox News , 3/28/20)
A Reuters/ Ipsos Poll Is Also Up 1 Point To 45% On President Trump’s Approval Rating And 49% Approve Of The President’s Response To The Coronavirus, Where 44% Disapprove. ( Ipsos Poll Conducted for Thomson Reuters , 3/25/20)
DEMOCRAT AND REPUBLICAN GOVERNORS AND LOCAL LEADERS ALIKE HAVE HIGHLY PRAISED THE PRESIDENT’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
Republican And Democrat Governors And Local Leaders Have Praised The President’s Coronavirus Response Efforts
New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Said That President Trump’s Assistance With The State’s Response Has Been “Very Creative,” And That He Has Been “Fully Engaged On Trying To Help New York.” “New York Governor Andrew Cuomo commended President Donald Trump’s ‘very creative’ assistance with the state’s response to the coronavirus outbreak. The president is ‘fully engaged on trying to help New York,’ Cuomo said at a press conference on Wednesday, adding, ‘His actions demonstrate that he is doing that.’ He said that he spoke with the president on Tuesday to discuss a coordinated response.” ( Newsweek , 3/18/20)
- Cuomo Thanked President Trump And Vice President Pence For Having “Facilitated” And “Moved Quickly” On Coronavirus Testing. GOVERNOR ANDREW CUOMO (D-NY): “To date, we’ve done around 3,000 tests. So that is a very, very big difference. Testing is probably the single most important thing that we can be doing now. As I said, that will double. We’ll be able to do about, in one day, all the tests that we have done to date, believe it or not rollercoaster tycoon herunterladen. Again, I want to thank the Vice President, and especially the President, who facilitated this and moved quickly.” (Fox News’ “Outnumbered Overtime,” 3/13/20)
- Cuomo Thanked The President For His Quick Response, “He Said That He Would Bring The Army Corps Of Engineers Here, They Came Here The Next Day.” (CNN’s “Special Coverage,” 3/19/20)
- Cuomo Said The Vice President And President Have Responded Very Quickly To All Of Their Requests. (CNN’s “Special Coverage,” 3/19/20)
Maryland Gov. Larry Hogan Praised The White House Coronavirus Task Force For Its “Thorough Communication” With Governors. “As chair of the @NatlGovsAssoc, today I visited the @WhiteHouse Situation Room for a call with 48 governors for updates on COVID-19. I want to again thank @VP & federal officials for their thorough communication to governors, who are facing this issue on the front lines.” ( Twitter Feed , 3/9/20)
Mayor Bill De Blasio (D) Said That The President’s China Travel Ban “Has Been, In Many Ways, Warranted.” CNN’S JOHN BERNMAN: “Obviously, New York City is an international city, a lot of travelers coming from around the world. The president just announced a 30 day ban of Europeans coming to the United States from 26 countries. How will that affect New York City, and is that a good policy in your mind?” MAYOR BILL DE BLASIO (D-NY): “Look, I accept the notion of travel bans in this environment. So I disagree with President Trump on many things but I actually think the travel ban piece of his strategy has been, in many ways, warranted.” (CNN’s “New Day,” 3/12/20)
Jay Inslee (D- WA) Said That He Has Had Productive Discussions With The Trump Administration In Regards To The Virus Response. “Pence commended Inslee’s work combatting the coronavirus in Washington state during a press briefing on Thursday night facebook bilder herunterladen android. Inslee added that he and the vice president had productive discussions, but largely dodged questions about his issues with Trump.” ( The Hill , 3/6/20)
- Casey Katims, An Advisor To Gov. Inslee, Stated That Vice President Pence Has “Made Himself Available To Governors” And “Has Moved The Ball Forward On Some Key Asks That We’ve Made Of The Federal Government.” “The vice president has made himself available to governors on a regular basis, has done regular check-ins and has moved the ball forward on some key asks that we’ve made of the federal government, including expanding who can be tested,” Casey Katims, an adviser to Mr. Inslee, said on Tuesday.” ( The Hill , 3/6/20)
- Inslee Praised The Trump Administration For The Support It Has Given The State In Combating The Coronavirus, “We’ve Had Hundreds Of Thousands Of New Pieces Of Supply That Have Come In The Last Couple Of Day.” GOV. JAY INSLEE (D-WA): “But right now, I believe the agencies of the federal government are being very diligent in helping our state. They are re-stocking our stockpile of protective equipment and medical supplies. We’ve had hundreds of thousands of new pieces of supply that have come in the last couple of days. That’s been very helpful.” (Gov. Jay Inslee, Interview On CBS’ “Face The Nation,” 3/8/20)
California Governor Gavin Newsom (D-CA) Praised The Trump Administration’s Coronavirus Response Saying That “Every Single Thing He Said They Followed Through On.” GOV teams microsoft app herunterladen. GAVIN NEWSOM (D-CA): “Yeah we had a private conversation but he said, ‘We’re gonna do the right thing and you have my support, all of our support, logistically and otherwise.’ So before he made those statements publicly, I had a private conversation with him, around 4:30 West Coast time. And he said everything that I could have hoped for. And we had a very long conversation and every single thing he said they followed through on. So I’m just not interested in finding daylight on those statements because every single thing his administration, and it starts at the top, including the vice president, has been consistent with the expectation that we’d repatriate these passengers and we do it in a way that does justice to the spirit that defines the best of our country and the State of California.” (Gov. Gavin Newsom, Remarks During A Press Conference in Oakland, 3/8/20)
- Gaven Newsom Praised The President’s Process Of Managing The Cruise Ship That Had 21 Infected, Stating That He Was Grateful For The Partnership With President Trump. “At a news conference, Mr. Newsom described the process of managing a cruise ship on which at least 21 people tested positive for the virus. He also praised Mr. Trump, saying the president had said ‘everything we could have hoped for’ during a phone call. ‘We are very grateful for this partnership,’ Mr. Newsom said.” ( The Hill , 3/6/20)
Newsom Stated That He Has Had Long Conversations With The President’s Administration And That He Has Followed Through On Every Single Thing. “California Governor Gavin Newsom on President Trump’s response to the coronavirus: ‘He said everything that I could have hoped for herunterladen. And we had a very long conversation and every single thing he said, they followed through on.'” ( Twitter Feed , 3/10/20)
- Newsom Also Mention That “Everything Has Been Consistent With Expectation.” “Every single thing… has been consistent with expectation we’d repatriate these passengers and do it in a way that does justice to the spirit that defines the best of our country,’ the governor said.” ( Newsweek , 3/9/20)
- Newsom Said His Call With The President Concerning Coronavirus Was A “Privilege,” And Said The President Was “On Top Of It.” “California Governor Gavin Newsom, who spoke with Trump over the phone on Tuesday, later referred to their conversation as a ‘privilege.’ Newsom said that Trump indicated ‘he was aware of where… swabs are being procured before I even offered my own insight.’ ‘Not only is he on top of it, but they’re securing and beginning the process of distributing those swabs,’ the governor added.” ( Newsweek , 3/19/20)
Governor Phil Murphy (D- NJ)Said He Was Thankful For The Open Line Of Communication With The Trump Administration . “The Vice President reiterated that the Trump Administration stands ready to support our efforts in this fight. I’m thankful for this open line of communication. We will work closely with The White House, Coronavirus Task Force, and CDC to combat the virus and keep all New Jerseyans safe.” ( Facebook , 2/29/20)
- Gov. Murphy Thanked The Vice President For Sending Personal Protective Equipment To New Jersey. “Murphy said he thanked the vice president for personal protective equipment that’s being sent to New Jersey, but asked for additional assistance.” ( Politico , 3/14/20)
- On A Phone Call With President Trump, Gov. Murphy Thanked The President For The Assistance From FEMA And The Army Corp. Of Engineers.(MSNBC’s “Special Coverage,” 3/19/20)
Governor Tim Walz (D-MN) Said The Vice President Had Shown A “Collaborative Mindset” And That “He Understood That Governors And State Public Officials Were At The Tip Of The Spear In Battling The Virus.” “Tim Walz said the vice president had shown a collaborative mindset in the early going that indicated he understood that governors and state public health officials were at the tip of the spear in battling the virus.” ( The Associated Pres s , 3/6/20)
Governor Mike DeWine (R-OH) Said That Within 24 Hours The Trump Administration Was Able To Provide The Waivers They Needed To Take Food Out Into The Community During This Crisis. “We’ve asked the Trump administration, for example, to give us a waiver schnittmuster shirt damen kostenlosen. When we closed down our schools, we faced a problem many states are facing and that is we have kids who rely on this food for lunch and sometimes for breakfast,” DeWine continued. “Within 24 hours, the Trump administration gave us the waivers that we need so we can take this food out into the community.” ( ABC News , 3/17/20)
OFFICIALS FROM THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AND MEMBERS OF THE MEDIA HAVE LAUDED THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S RESPONSE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
Leaders In The WHO Have Called The Trump Administrations Response Impressive
The WHO Director General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus Said President Trump Is A Great Example Of Leadership, And He Is Providing Commitment To Fighting The Pandemic “At The Highest Level Possible.” “Asked about Trump’s handling of the pandemic during a press conference Wednesday, WHO director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said the crisis needed ‘leadership.’ ‘And that’s exactly what he is doing, which we appreciate. Because fighting this pandemic needs political commitment and commitment at the highest level possible,’ Tedros said.”( The New York Pos t , 3/26/20)
- Tedros Included That Trump Has Taken This Pandemic Seriously And His Approach And Leadership “Can Stop This Pandemic.” “‘But not only the whole-of-government approach, but the other [things] like expanding testing and the other recommendations we are making are also in play, and he takes that seriously and that is what we see.’ Tedros, who added that he and the commander-in-chief had spoken recently, went on to say, ‘I believe that kind of political commitment and political leadership can bring change or can stop this pandemic.'” ( The New York Post , 3/26/20)
Mike Ryan, Executive Director Of The WHO’s Health Emergencies Program, Said He Was “Very Impressed” With The President’s Task Force’s Work. “WHO officials said they also spoke Wednesday with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Robert Redfield and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci. Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO’s health emergencies program, said he was ‘very impressed to see the work that their institutions and other institutions’ are doing.” ( CNBC , 3/25/20)
The Media Praised The President For Signing A $2 Trillion Relief Package And Said The Bill Will Help Americans Who Have Been Impacted By The Coronavirus
On March 27, 2020 President Trump Signed A Relief Bill Which Takes “Unprecedented Steps” To Help The American People Who Have Affected By The Coronavirus. “The $2 trillion federal stimulus package signed into law by President Donald Trump on Friday, March 27, will be a lifeline to many gig workers and freelancers. Known as the CARES Act, the law takes unprecedented steps in including the self-employed in the social safety net.” ( CNBC , 3/30/20)
- On March 10, 2020 President Trump Pitch A Coronavirus Relief Package To Capitol Hill To Combat The Coronavirus And To Life Economic Growth. “President Trump took his pitch for a coronavirus-related economic stimulus package to Capitol Hill on Tuesday, joining Senate Republicans over lunch to discuss cutting payroll taxes, offering targeted relief to tourism and hospitality industries, and other possible steps to lift economic growth prime music kostenlos herunterladen. After the meeting, a Senate aide said Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin and Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California would take the lead on negotiating a bipartisan package.” ( The New York Times , 3/10/20)
The President Signing The Relief Bill Showed An Act Of Unity “Unseen Since The 9/11 Attacks. “President Trump has signed an unprecedented $2.2 trillion economic rescue package into law, after swift and near-unanimous action by Congress to support businesses, rush resources to overburdened health care providers and help struggling families during the deepening coronavirus pandemic. Acting with unity and resolve unseen since the 9/11 attacks, Washington moved urgently to stem an economic free fall caused by widespread restrictions meant to slow the spread of the virus that have shuttered schools, closed businesses and brought American life in many places to a virtual standstill.” ( Alabama News , 3/27/20)
NBC’s Daniella Guzman: The Coronavirus Stimulus Package Will Help The “Economic Blow” Of The Pandemic For Workers And Businesses In The United States. ( Twitter Feed , 2/25/20)
Politico : The Funding In The Stimulus “Amounts To A Big Win For Hospitals,” As The Pandemic Has Threatened The Industry. “The funding was a major sticking point and amounts to a big win for hospitals, who warn the pandemic could be a financial disaster for the industry.” ( Politico , 3/25/20)
Axios: Congress’ Coronavirus Stimulus Package Will Have “Immediate And Lasting Impact On Ordinary Citizens Around The Country.” “Congress’ $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus package is the rare legislative agreement that will have an immediate – and lasting – impact on ordinary citizens around the country.” ( Axios , 3/25/20)
Rafael Espinal, Executive Director Of The Freelancers Union, Called The Singing Of The Relief Package “An Amazing Win” For Freelancers, As There Has Never Been Unemployment Insurance Offered To Them Until Now. “It’s an amazing win, given that there is no unemployment insurance for freelancers,” says Rafael Espinal, who recently took the helm of the Freelancers Union as executive director. “This will help inject cash flow into their homes.” ( CNBC , 3/30/20)
Jill Schlesinger, CBS News Business Analyst: The Unemployment Benefits Laid Out In The Stimulus Bill Will Also Include Independent Contractors And Gig Workers, “People Who Are Usually Excluded From Claiming Unemployment” And “That Is A Very Big Deal.” “I thought one really good feature of this was the extension of unemployment benefits for an extra four months, but also it included independent contractors and gig workers. People who are usually excluded from claiming unemployment benefits, and that is a very big deal.” (CBS This Morning, 3/25/20)
The Media Have Called The President’s Response “Incredible” And That He Was Being The Kind Of Leader “The American People Need” trump coronavirus praise
CNN’s Dana Bash Said The President Is The Kind Of Leader The American People Need. “CNN’s Bash praises Trump’s tone: ‘The kind of leader that people need’ CNN’s Dana Bash lauded President Trump’s tone on Tuesday afternoon following the White House’s daily briefing on the coronavirus pandemic. The network’s chief political correspondent called him “the kind of leader that people need” amid the growing crisis.” ( The Hill , 3/17/20)
- Bash Even Mentioned How Trump “Has Won Praise” From Democrat Governors. “Bash noted that Trump has struck a more measured tone in recent days while the administration has won praise from Democratic governors including California’s Gavin Newsom and New York’s Andrew Cuomo regarding its responsiveness. ‘If you look at the big picture, this was remarkable from the president of the United States,’ Bash said following the briefing. ‘This is a nonpartisan, this is an important thing to note and to applaud from an American standpoint, from a human standpoint.'” ( The Hill , 3/17/20)
CNN’s Bash: Trump’s Actions, Partnerships A Historic “Show Of Force” Against Coronavirus. (CNN’s “The Lead,” 3/18)
Axios’ Mike Allen Said Vice President Pence Has Been Consistent And Leans On Health Medical Experts While Chairing The White House Corona Task Force. “He’s a daily, consistent presence on the airwaves. He provides useful info rather than random digressions. He leans on health and medical experts – both at public events and behind the scenes when he’s chairing the White House Coronavirus Task Force.” ( Axios , 3/15/20)
Politico Media Columnist Jack Shafer Said That Vice President Pence Remains Calm And Direct Even When Faced With “Competing Questions.” “Politico media columnist Jack Shafer wrote after Pence’s first virus press conferences: He ‘acted less like the ‘coronavirus czar’ and more like a good old-fashioned White House press secretary. He was calm. He was direct. He was polite in face of shouted, competing questions.'” ( Axios , 3/15/20)
Via the Republican National Committee trump coronavirus praise