According to Nancy Pelosi, impeachment didn’t slow down the CoronaVirus response because everybody knew about the problem. pelosi knew coronavirus
She claims that people in the government didn’t act because they either ignored their jobs or were incompetent.
During the Senate trial of President Trump, the President began fighting the spread of the virus, Senators were forced to act as the jury for the trial and couldn’t work on anything else, and Pelosi did nothing music maker download kostenlos vollversion.
So which one was it madam speaker? Did you ignore the issue, or are you incompetent?
If “it was self-evident most people knew about it,” then why didn’t she say anything? If It wasn’t impeachment, what was it?
On the last day of January, President Trump banned travel to and from China because of the virus. On February 24, she was seen touring San Fran’s Chinatown urging people to come outside, “We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us.”
But before Pelosi’s Chinatown invite, and before the President’s acquittal in the Senate, the administration had already taken many actions to fight the spread of the virus counter strike spiel downloaden kostenlos. Including:
- January 6: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a travel notice for Wuhan, China due to the spreading coronavirus.
- January 7: The CDC established a coronavirus incident management system to better share and respond to information about the virus herunterladen.
- January 11: The CDC issued a Level I travel health notice for Wuhan, China.
- January 16: The impeachment trial in the Senate begins.
- January 17: The CDC began implementing public health entry screening at the 3 U.S. airports that received the most travelers from Wuhan – San Francisco, New York JFK, and Los Angeles elster formulare 2018 herunterladen.
- January 20: Dr. Fauci announces the National Institutes of Health is already working on the development of a vaccine for the coronavirus.
- January 21: The CDC activated its emergency operations center to provide ongoing support to the coronavirus response.
- January 23: The CDC sought a “special emergency authorization” from the FDA to allow states to use its newly developed coronavirus test aid app bva download.
- January 27: The CDC issued a level III travel health notice urging Americans to avoid all nonessential travel to China due to the coronavirus.
- January 29: The White House announced the formation of the Coronavirus Task Force to help monitor and contain the spread of the virus and provide updates to the President ältere amd treiber downloaden.
- January 31: The Trump Administration: Declared the coronavirus a public health emergency. Announced Chinese travel restrictions. Suspended entry into the United States for foreign nationals who pose a risk of transmitting the coronavirus. The Department of Homeland Security took critical steps to funnel all flights from China into just 7 domestic U.S herunterladen. airports.
- February 3: The CDC had a team ready to travel to China to obtain critical information on the novel coronavirus, but were in the U.S. awaiting permission to enter by the Chinese government.
- February 4: President Trump vowed in his State of the Union Address to “take all necessary steps” to protect Americans from the coronavirus–Pelosi ripped up her copy herunterladen.
- February 5: The Senate votes to acquit President Trump, the impeachment farce ends.
- February 6: The CDC began shipping CDC-Developed test kits for the 2019 Novel Coronavirus to U.S. and international labs.
- February 9: The White House Coronavirus Task Force briefed governors from across the nation at the National Governors’ Association Meeting in Washington co2 laser software kostenlos downloaden.
- February 11: The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) expanded a partnership with Janssen Research & Development to “expedite the development” of a coronavirus vaccine.
- February 12: The U.S. shipped test kits for the 2019 novel coronavirus to approximately 30 countries who lacked the necessary reagents and other materials picasa download windows. The CDC was prepared to travel to China but had yet to receive permission from the Chinese government.
- February 14: The CDC began working with five labs to conduct “community-based influenza surveillance” to study and detect the spread of coronavirus.
- February 18: HHS announced it would engage with Sanofi Pasteur in an effort to quickly develop a coronavirus vaccine and to develop a treatment for coronavirus infections.
- February 24: The Trump Administration sent a letter to Congress requesting at least $2.5 billion to help combat the spread of the coronavirus. And Pelosi invites everyone to come to Chinatown:
Pelosi, touring San Fran’s Chinatown Feb. 24: “We do want to say to people, come to Chinatown, here we are … come join us” pic.twitter.com/0FEOq9t4VM
— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) March 29, 2020
Based on the facts, President Trump was aware of the Chinavirus during the impeachment trial and began to take action. According to Nancy Pelosi, members of Congress knew about corona during the same period but were too busy with their political agenda of trying to toss the President out of office to care. So which one was it madam speaker? Did you ignore the issue, or are you incompetent?
Perhaps the answer is that Democrats know President Trump is firmly positioned to win re-election, and that’s what is driving Pelosi’s response to Trump’s actions. Her liberal base is still upset about 2016, but in this age of the Chinavirus, allow me to explain it in the virus language we hear from the task force:
Read more at Lid Blog pelosi knew coronavirus