President Obama and Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy nightmare won’t come to a close with today’s shocking Benghazi testimony set to be revealed.
In addition to that ‘bump in the road’, the families of fallen Navy SEALs have scheduled a press conference for May 9th, in which they are expected to reveal government culpability in a fatal helicopter crash that took their sons lives in Afghanistan.
Part of the press release reads:
Three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist’s death.
Military experts are set to join the families to confirm their accounts and hold the government’s feet to the fire on this intelligence failure.
Not only are these families claiming government culpability in the deaths of their children – something we’ve seen time and again with such Obama administration scandals as Benghazi and Fast and Furious – but they also add that certain members of the military brass allowed a Muslim cleric to attend the funeral of the fallen Americans.
The cleric, according to the report, issued a prayer in Arabic that disparaged the SEALs as ‘infidels to Allah’.
Talk about spitting on the graves of our fallen.
Here are some of the highlights set to be revealed at the press conference:
Please read the rest of the press release here…
The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include but not be limited to:
1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team VI carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.
2. How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team VI heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.
3. How and why middle-level military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.
4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.
5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team VI helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.
6. How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team VI servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.
7. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.
Incredible. Just another Obama foreign policy disaster that somehow escaped media scrutiny prior to the election.