After A Month Of Delay, Nancy Pelosi Has Announced A Who’s Who Of The Most Partisan Politicians She Has To Offer To Make The Case For Impeachment In The Senate nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers
THE DEMOCRATS’ IMPEACHMENT MANAGERS ARE A WHO’S WHO OF THE MOST PARTISAN POLITICIANS PELOSI HAS TO OFFER nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers
- Today, Nancy Pelosi announced the partisan Democrats who will act as impeachment managers.
- Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee Rep. Adam Schiff is a notorious partisan who was titled the ” face of the Democratic resistance ” due to his opposition to the President.
- Schiff has used investigations into President Trump to bolster his profile: Since January 2017, Schiff has done at least 465 interviews on cable news with a total of nearly 56 hours on television.
- Rep. Jerry Nadler has called President Trump a “fascist” and “the greatest threat to our democracy” since the Civil War.
- Back in 2017, The New York Times reported that Nadler (D-NY) had a bold pitch to take over the top Democratic spot on the House Judiciary Committee in an effort to lead impeachment proceedings against President Trump.
- Rep. Hakeem Jeffries has floated the idea of using the 25th amendment to remove the president from office, called for “patriots” to rise up against the president, and called the President the biggest threat to our democracy since Nixon.
- Rep. Zoe Lofgren has regularly accused the President of having dual loyalties to Russia.
- Rep. Jason Crow is an outspoken partisan who has called the president ” utter filth ” and racist.
- Rep. Val Demings has called the president deplorable and called the quick impeachment of the President a great “Christmas gift .”
- Rep. Sylvia Garcia has said she’s been in favor of impeaching the President since before the summer, a period well before the events surrounding the current inquiry.
THE DEMOCRATS’ IMPEACHMENT MANAGERS ARE A WHO’S WHO OF THE MOST PARTISAN POLITICIANS PELOSI HAS TO OFFER
Today, Nancy Pelosi Announced The Impeachment Managers That Will Represent Democrats In The Senate
Speaker Nancy Pelosi Announced Seven House Democrats Who Will Serve As Managers In The Impeachment Case Including, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), Val Demings (D-FL), Jason Crow (D-CO), And Sylvia Garcia (D-TX). “Speaker Nancy Pelosi of California on Wednesday named seven House Democrats to serve as managers of the impeachment case against President Trump, selecting a diverse team to prosecute the case for his removal in the Senate. As expected, the most prominent leaders of the impeachment investigation, Representatives Adam B. Schiff of California, the chairman of the Intelligence Committee, and Jerrold Nadler of New York, the chairman of the Judiciary Committee, will be part of the group. Ms. Pelosi also named Representatives Zoe Lofgren of California, Hakeem Jeffries of New York, Val B. Demings of Florida, Jason Crow of Colorado and Sylvia R. Garcia of Texas. Mr. Crow and Ms. Garcia are both first-term members.” ( The New York Times, 01/15/20)
The House Intelligence Committee Is Led By Rep. Adam Schiff Who Became An Overnight Celebrity And Was Titled The “Face Of The Democratic Resistance To The New President” Due To His Opposition To The President
Rep. Adam Schiff Is The Chairman Of The House Intelligence Committee. (HPSCI, Accessed 10/30/19)
- Schiff Is A Notorious Partisan Who Has Pledged To Investigate President Trump From The Beginning Of His Presidency With The New Yorker Writing In March 2017: “The Unlikely Liberal Hero Adam Schiff Is Ready To Investigate Trump” ( The New Yorker, 03/14/17)
Democrats Currently Believe Schiff Offers A Vessel That Will Allow For A Do-Over Of The Mueller Investigation. “In Schiff, a 10-term congressman from the Los Angeles area, Democrats believe they have found a more reliable vessel than the cipherlike Mueller and an opportunity for a do-over of sorts.” ( The New York Times, 11/05/19)
The Washington Post In March 2017: “Meet Rep. Adam Schiff, The Democrat Trump Just Made The Face Of The Opposition On Russia.” ( The Washington Post, 02/05/18)
- The Washington Post: “Honestly, If President Trump Hadn’t, Well, Become President, It’s Very Possible We Wouldn’t Be Calling Rep. Adam B. Schiff To Your Attention Right Now.” “Honestly, if President Trump hadn’t, well, become president, it’s very possible we wouldn’t be calling Rep. Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.) to your attention right now.” ( The Washington Post, 02/05/18)
- “Schiff Is The Top Democrat On The Powerful House Intelligence Committee…That Has Plopped The Usually Under The Radar Schiff On The Front Lines Of Democrats Opposition To Trump.” “But Schiff is the top Democrat on the powerful House Intelligence Committee at a time when the GOP-led Congress and the FBI are investigating Russian meddling in the presidential election and whether anyone in the president’s circle was involved. That has plopped the usually under-the-radar Schiff on the front lines of Democrats’ opposition to Trump.” ( The Washington Post, 02/05/18)
The New Yorker In March 2017: “The Unlikely Liberal Hero Adam Schiff Is Ready To Investigate Trump” ( The New Yorker, 03/14/17)
- “Schiff Has Emerged As An Unlikely Face Of Democratic Resistance To The New President, Using His Position On The Intelligence Committee To Pursue An Investigation Of The Russian Influence Campaign, Its Potential Links To Trump.” But, appalled by Trump’s muted response to the Russian attack, Schiff has emerged as an unlikely face of Democratic resistance to the new President, using his position on the intelligence committee to pursue an investigation of the Russian influence campaign, its potential links to Trump and his associates, and how America should respond.” ( The New Yorker, 03/14/17)
Mercury News: “Adam Schiff Rising Democratic Star” ( Mercury News, 03/26/17)
CNN: “He’s Gone From One Of 53 To One Of The Upper Echelon Of The California Delegation, And He’s Overnight Become A Political Celebrity. ” “‘He’s gone from one of 53 to one of the upper echelon of the California delegation, and he’s overnight become a political celebrity within Democratic circles in the state,’ said Dave Jacobson, a Los Angeles-based Democratic strategist and CNN political commentator.” (CNN, 2/24/18)
Since January 2017, Schiff Has Done At Least 465 Interviews On Cable News With A Total Nearly 56 Hours On Television. (Tracker Compiled By RNC Research, Last Updated 10/13/19)
- Schiff Did At Least 100 Interviews In 2019 With A Total Of 17 Hours And 26 Minutes On Air. (Tracker Compiled By RNC Research, Last Updated 10/13/19)
- Schiff Did At Least 152 Interviews In 2018 With A Total Of At Least 17 Hours And 35 Minutes On Air. (Tracker Compiled By RNC Research, Last Updated 10/13/19)
- Schiff Did 191 Interviews In 2017 With A Total 21 Hours And 53 Minutes On Air. (Tracker Compiled By RNC Research, Last Updated 10/13/19)
“Now, Schiff Is A Day-To-Day, Hour-To-Hour Fixture On Cable TV News.” (CNN, 2/24/18)
“He’s Well-Known In California Thanks To Regular Appearances On Cable News Shows, Where He Is A Leading Voice On The Russia Probe.” (CNN, 2/24/18)
Chairman Of The Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler Is An Outspoken Opponent Of The President And Has Called Him A “Fascist” And “The Greatest Threat To Our Democracy” Since The Civil War
Back In 2017, The New York Times Stated: “Representative Jerry Nadler Has A Bold Pitch To Take Over The Top Democratic Spot On The House Judiciary Committee” In An Effort To Lead Impeachment Proceedings Against President Trump. “Representative Jerrold Nadler of New York has a bold pitch to take over the top Democratic spot on the House Judiciary Committee – that he is best positioned to lead impeachment proceedings against President Trump.” ( The New York Times, 12/18/17)
On January 16, 2017, Rep. Nadler Stated That Trump Is Not A Legitimate President. “I will not go to the inauguration on Friday. I cannot go because of the president-elect’s inflammatory comments, his racist campaign, his conflicts of interest, refusal to disclose his taxes, and the last straw was his ad hominem personal attacks on an icon of the Civil Rights movement, someone who suffered beatings and almost gave his life for this country, John Lewis… That the president-elect, although legally elected, is not legitimate, for all the reasons I said.” ( RealClear Politics, 01/16/17)
Back In April 2017, Rep. Nadler Called Donald Trump A Fascist At A Town Hall In New York. “Congressman Jerrold Nadler labeled President Donald Trump ‘a fascist’ at a town hall on the Upper West Side last night-even as he seemed to advise those in attendance to avoid using that freighted term whenever possible.” ( Observer, 04/14/17)
On May 17, 2017, Rep. Nadler Stated That The House Judiciary Should Hold An Impeachment Inquiry Into The President. “@HouseJudiciary should hold inquiry into obstruction of justice by Trump — impeachment a possibility, inquiry must prove reports true.” ( Twitter Feed, 05/17/19)
On February 24, 2019, Rep. Nadler Said He Viewed The President As The Greatest Threat To Our Democracy Since The Civil War. “‘I view this president and his conduct as the greatest threat to the democratic system and to the constitutional government since the Civil War,’ Nadler, who represents New York and serves as the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, said in an interview on AM 970 in New York on Sunday” ( Newsweek, 02/24/19)
On May 30, 2019, Rep. Nadler Stated That There Is A Justification For Launching An Impeachment Inquiry. “House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler said on Friday that there “certainly is” justification for launching impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, but cautioned that the public first must agree that it’s warranted.” ( Politico, 05/31/19)
On July 28, 2019, Rep. Nadler Stated, “Trump Richly Deserves Impeachment.” “‘My personal view is that [Trump] richly deserves impeachment,’ House Judiciary Chairman Rep. Jerry Nadler says. Nadler calls the Mueller hearing an ‘inflection point,’ saying that ‘we now have to get further evidence…as we consider articles of impeachment.'” ( Twitter Feed, 07/28/19)
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Has Floated The Idea Of Using The 25th Amendment To Remove The President From Office, Called For “Patriots” To Rise Up Against The President And Called Him The Biggest Threat To Our Democracy Since Nixon
Rep. Hakeem Jeffries Has Floated The Idea Of Using The 25th Amendment To Remove The President From Office As Early As October 2017. “Trump cabinet convening right now. When is it time to discuss the 25th Amendment?” ( Twitter Feed, 10/16/17)
Jeffries Has Suggested Putin Has Blackmail Material On The President. “Trump suggests Russia under Putin and America are morally equivalent. What exactly does Putin have on the 45th President?” ( Twitter Feed, 02/05/17)
Jeffries Has Attacked the Trump Campaign As Providing A Platform For White Supremacy. “Yes, the Trump campaign did provide a platform for white supremacy. And now, they have their man in the White House #SteveBannon.” ( Twitter Feed, 12/03/16)
In January 2017, Jeffries Called To “Patriots” Saying “Rise Up” Against The President, “We Must Stop Him.” “Is Donald Trump’s real objective to #MakeRussiaGreatAgain? Patriots rise up, we must stop him.” ( Twitter Feed, 01/11/17)
Jeffries Has Said President Trump “Poses The Greatest Threat To Our Democracy Since Nixon.” “Trump poses greatest threat to our democracy since Nixon #InvestigateTheWhiteHouse.” ( Twitter Feed, 02/15/17)
Rep. Zoe Lofgren Has Called President Trump An Ignorant Bigot And Regularly Accused Him Of Having Dual Loyalties To Russia
Rep. Zoe Lofgren Has Openly Asked Whether The President Is “An Agent Of A Foreign Power?” “Is the President an agent of a foreign power?” ( Twitter Feed, 07/17/18)
Lofgren Has Called the President An “Ignorant Bigot.” “POTUS is an ignorant bigot trying to delegitimize duly elected Members of Congress based on ethnicity and gender. President Trump shames our country.” ( Twitter Feed, 07/14/19)
Lofgren Has Accused The President Of Having Dual Loyalties And Implied He Was Working For Russia. “The Russian military is now in Northern Syria – while our U.S. tactical nukes (at a base in Turkey) are unsecured & our troops are isolated & in danger. All because of the pullout ordered by Trump. It makes me wonder: whose team is @RealDonaldTrump on?” ( Twitter Feed, 10/16/19)
Rep. Jason Crow Is Likewise An Outspoken Partisan Who Has Called The President “Utter Filth” And Racist
Rep. Jason Crow To President Trump In January 2019: “Your Immoral, Unconscionable Insults Are Utter Filth And Do Not Represent Who We Are As A Nation.” “@realDonaldTrump, there’s a hole in America where our President is supposed to be. Your immoral, unconscionable insults are utter filth and do not represent who we are as a nation.” ( Twitter Feed, 1/11/18)
In Tweet Promoting A Campaign Ad In May 2018, Crow Tweeted That He Was Running For Congress “After Seeing The Threat That Donald Trump Has Brought To Hard Working Americans.” “I have always gone to where the fight is – and after seeing the threat that Donald Trump has brought to hard-working Americans and the Republican Congress that has enabled him, my wife and I knew that we needed to stand up and fight once again. Watch our new ad here.” ( Twitter Feed, 5/29/18)
In July 2019, Crow Called President Trump Racist In Response To His Comments Criticizing Rep, Ilhan Omar. “President Trump’s racist comments have no place in our national dialogue. We need leaders who will show decency, respect, & common purpose. To intentionally misrepresent & vilify members of Congress for political gain is not only a leadership failure, it’s morally reprehensible.” ( Twitter Feed, 7/14/19)
On July 30, 2019, Crow Published An Op-Ed In Medium Titled “We Must Fight For Our Democracy, That’s Why I Support An Impeachment Inquiry.” (Op-Ed, Rep. Jason Crow, Medium, 7/30/19)
Rep. Val Demings Has Called The President Deplorable And Called The Impeachment Of The President A “Christmas Gift”
In April 2018, Rep. Val Deming Tweeted About President Nixon’s Resignation In 1973 And Told President Trump To “Take A Lesson From History.” “In 1973, President Nixon purged the Justice Department in an attempt to fire the special counsel investigating him. Less than a year later, he was forced to resign in disgrace. President Trump, take a lesson from history. You aren’t above the law.” ( Twitter Feed, 04/13/18)
In October 2016, Demings Tweeted “How Much More Of Trump Can We Take?” And Said That We Know Trump Is “Deplorable.” “How much more of Trump can we take? We know all of his supporters are not deplorable, but Trump certainly is.” ( Twitter Feed, 11/08/16)
Demings In 2017: “Obstruction Of Justice? To My Republican Colleagues, “The Time Is Always Right To Do What Is Right.” #ComeyMemo #TrumpRussia” “Obstruction of justice? To my Republican colleagues, “the time is always right to do what is right.” #ComeyMemo #TrumpRussia” ( Twitter Feed , 05/16/17)
Demings: “Unfortunately For President Trump, While The Truth Hurts. It’s Not Going Away.” “President Trump’s national security advisor pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. Unfortunately for President Trump, while the truth hurts, it’s not going away.” ( Twitter Feed, 07/13/18)
In A Tweet Directed At Attorney General Barr, Demings Tweeted That He Should Ask If “His Reputation And Honor Are Worth Protecting This President’s Corruption.” “AG Barr has informed @HouseJudiciary that he won’t show up tomorrow for his hearing. It’s simple: if he doesn’t want to do the job-oversight and all-then he must resign. He should also ask himself if his reputation and honor are worth protecting this president’s corruption.” ( Twitter Feed, 05/01/19)
On October 03, 2019, Demings Tweeted: The President Sold Out Our Security And Values For His Own Gain. The Evidence Is Immense And Unassailable. He Admitted To It.” “Ukraine, and now China. There’s no dodging this. The president sold out our security and values for his own gain. The evidence is immense and unassailable. He admitted to it. This is the last chance for my GOP colleagues to choose country over party.” ( Twitter Feed, 11/03/19)
Val Demings Said That The Impeachment Of The President Before Christmas Would Be A Great Christmas Gift. “‘Wouldn’t that be a great Christmas gift for it to all wrap up by Christmas?’ Rep. Val Demings (D-FL).” ( Vox, 12/05/19)
Rep. Sylvia Garcia Has Said She’s Been In Favor Of Impeaching The President Since Before The Summer, A Period Well Before The Events Surrounding The Current Inquiry
On September 25, 2019, Rep. Sylvia Garcia Stated That She Has Been In Favor Of An Impeachment Inquiry Since Before The Summer Break. ” ‘Let’s be clear. I’ve never said I’m not for the inquiry. I’ve not made a decision whether to impeach or not,’ Garcia told CNN on Sept. 25. ‘I’ve been for the impeachment inquiry that we’ve been doing in Judiciary since before the summer break.'” ( The Hill, 05/21/19)
On September 30th, Rep. Sylvia Garcia Stated That The President Shows Disregard To The “Laws And Constitution Of The United States,” And Added That An Impeachment Inquiry Was Necessary. “@realDonaldTrump continues to show a complete disregard for the laws and Constitution of the United States. The whistleblower’s identity is protected by federal law, yet Trump seems hell-bent to cover up his own wrongdoing. This is why the #Impeachment inquiry is necessary.” ( Twitter Feed, 09/30/19)
Via the Republican National Committee nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers nancy pelosi’s impeachment managers