Mayor Bill de Blasio, kowtowing to PC extremism, issued an executive order today that would allow people to use whatever bathroom they choose in any city owned facility, without proof that they identify with the opposite sex teamviewer kostenlos herunterladen chip.

There’s a slasher running around the city, gun crimes are on the rise, and minor crimes such as public urination are so prevalent in Manhattan that the police apparently can’t keep up, but this is the most pressing issue in the mind of de Blasio swype sprachen herunterladen funktioniert nicht?

When New Yorkers aren’t peeing on the streets, they’ll now be able to stroll into any bathroom of their choosing.

Via The Observer:

Trending: Former Football Great Slams NFL For Vowing to Play ‘Black National Anthem’ at Games

People visiting New York City-owned buildings will be able to use whatever bathroom matches their gender identity, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced today—a move that comes as several other cities have sought to stop transgender people from using bathrooms of their choosing herunterladen.

“I think New York City has an obligation to lead. I think we have an obligation show that everyone should be embraced and everyone should be accepted,” Mr brettspielwelt herunterladen. de Blasio said today at a city recreation center in Chelsea. “Change comes from the grassroots. Change comes from the ground, and if people who believe in human rights don’t stand up for them, it lets those negative voices dominate.”

Mr sky go serien downloaden. de Blasio signed an executive order today declaring that all city-owned buildings—schools, city offices, gyms and recreation centers like the one he visited today, some museums and public parks—that have single-sex facilities allow people to us the bathroom or locker room of the gender with which they identify solidworks kostenlos downloaden. People will not be asked to show identification or otherwise prove their gender, the city said, and employees will receive training to assist them in meeting the requirements baby bilder kostenlos downloaden. The city’s public hospitals and public housing buildings, which are not technically covered by the order because they are run as independent authorities, have also agreed to implement the rules herunterladen.

Chair and commissioner of the New York City Human Rights Commission, Carmelyn Malalis, declared this to be a civil rights victory itunes download op android.

“Today, the executive order will make loud and clear that New York City is a city for us all: cisgender, transgender, non-binary,” Malalis proudly proclaimed far cry for free in full version german.

To which a majority of New Yorkers said, ‘The hell is she talking about?’

CBS New York estimates roughly “25,000 transgender or gender non-conforming people live in New York City.”

With New York City having a population of roughly 8.406 million people, de Blasio’s executive order will ensure the ‘safety and human rights’ of 0.3% of the city’s population, at the expense of the safety and human rights of the other 99.7%.