Joe Biden claimed “I don’t think [voters] really do like the economy,” but polls show otherwise.
- A new CNN poll released today found 76% of Americans rate the economy as “somewhat” or “very” good, the highest level in nearly 20 years.
- A Quinnipiac poll released this week found 73% of Americans rate the economy as “good” or “excellent,” the highest level in nearly 20 years.
Local official Pete Buttigieg said we need to start “raising wages,” but wages are rising at the fastest rate in a decade.
- Wages have grown by 3% or more for the past 16 consecutive months, the strongest growth since 2009.
After years of stagnation during the Obama-Biden administration, wage gains are predominantly flowing to workers at the lower half of the pay scale.
- CNBC: “What has set this rise apart is that it’s the first time during an economic recovery that began in mid-2009 that the bottom half of earners are benefiting more than the top half — in fact, about twice as much… The trend began in 2018 and has continued into this year, and could be signaling a stronger economy than many experts think.”
- Yahoo News: “Average wage growth for low wage workers are up about 3.5% over the last two years and this cohort has seen wages grow faster than mid- and high-wage earners for most of the last two years.”
Under President Trump, the economy is roaring and continues to defy expectations.
- Unemployment is at a historic 50-year-low of just 3.5%, and the unemployment rate for Blacks, Hispanics, Asian Americans and women are all historically low.
- The economy added a whopping 266,000 jobs in November, blowing past economists’ estimates.
- Wall Street Journal | U.S. Hiring Strengthened in November, Fueling Expansion
- Reuters | U.S. Manufacturing Production Rises More Than Expected In November
- Fox Business | Trump’s Economy Has Us Consumers Brimming with Confidence Amid Global Gloom
Democrats are out of touch with voters. They can try to talk down the greatest economy in half a century, but Americans know the truth: President Trump has kept his promise to restore America’s economic might.
Via Donald J. Trump For America