For a full 7-minute segment hosted by CNN’s Ana Cabrera this past weekend, CNN repeatedly featured a total lie on screen, pushing the repeatedly debunked false claim that President Trump called the coronavirus a “hoax.”
This is a shocking, inexcusable, deliberate effort by CNN to mislead Americans and spread misinformation about President Trump’s efforts to combat the coronavirus video camera.
At least 6 entities have debunked the false claim CNN is still spreading:
- The Washington Post: “The full quote shows Trump is criticizing Democratic talking points and the media’s coverage of his administration’s response to coronavirus webseite herunterladen safari. He never says that the virus itself is a hoax[.]” (03/13/2020)
- FactCheck.org: “Trump said that when he used the word ‘hoax,’ he was referring to Democrats finding fault with his administration’s response to coronavirus, not the virus itself bilder lizenzfrei kostenlos downloaden. Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats … continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a ‘hoax.'” (03/03/2020)
- CBS News’ Scott Pelley: “[Trump] said that the Democrats making so much of it is a Democratic hoax, not that the virus was a hoax.” (03/01/2020)
- Snopes: “Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.” (03/02/2020)
- Slate’s Will Saletan: “He was saying the hoax is that he’s handled it badly sachen für sims 4en kostenlos. Not the virus itself.” (02/28/2020)
- Check Your Fact: “He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax herunterladen. … At no point in the rally does Trump directly call the novel coronavirus outbreak a ‘hoax’ or ‘conspiracy.’ In fact, he refers to the respiratory virus as a ‘public health threat’ and reiterates ‘we have to take it very, very seriously amazon filme auf windows 10 pc herunterladen. That’s what we’re doing. We are preparing for the worst.'” (02/29/2020)
What CNN did is not sloppiness or poor journalism – it is intentional malice and deception, and simply more evidence that the “news” channel is the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party gopro studio download deutsch kostenlos.
Via Donald J. Trump for President, Inc.