Chuck Schumer threatened America, “Now we take Georgia, then we change the world.”
That sentiment should send chills down the spine of every American who doesn’t want to defund the police, have their taxes hiked, their country sold out to China, the Supreme Court packed, the Green New Deal enacted, and a government takeover of health care implemented. Because those things are exactly what Democrats would do if Chuck Schumer got his wish.
And who did Schumer select to run in Georgia? Two Democrats bankrolled by California liberals from Silicon Valley.
Ossoff, the lightweight radical, is a rubber stamp for the Democrat Party’s socialist agenda. While Sen. David Perdue has created jobs, Ossoff has never created a job, instead he failed to disclose ties to the Chinese Community Party.
And then there is Democrat Raphael Warnock.
Warnock has more baggage than the Delta baggage claim in Atlanta:
- Warnock defended anti-Semite and anti-American pastor Jeremiah Wright and praised Marxism.
- Warnock’s mentor called for the “destruction of everything white” and argued white Christians are “satanic.”
- Warnock signed a letter comparing Israel to apartheid South Africa.
- Warnock called police officers “gangsters and thugs” and “bullies.”
- Warnock cozied up to Fidel Castro in 1995.
- Earlier this year, Warnock was accused by his wife of running over her foot with his car after they got in an argument.
- In 2002, Warnock was accused of hindering a police investigation into child abuse.
It’s no wonder Bernie Sanders likes Warnock — Sanders sees in Warnock another person who will advance socialist policies and is a fan of Fidel Castro.
Bottom Line: America as we know it is at stake in Georgia. Good thing Georgia has Senators Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue to hold the line against the Democrat Party’s radical agenda.
Via the Republican National Committee