Bombshell Report: Obama Administration Pulled Special Forces Teams From Libya One Month Before Attack

ABC News reports on an e-mail from the State Department that shows them rejecting a security team request at the US embassy in Libya.

ABC News has obtained an internal State Department email from May 3, 2012, indicating that the State Department denied a request from the security team at the Embassy of Libya to retain a DC-3 airplane in the country to better conduct their duties.

Copied on the email was U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was killed in a terrorist attack on the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya,  Sept. 11, 2012, along with three other Americans. That attack has prompted questions about whether the diplomatic personnel in that country were provided with adequate security support.

No one has yet to argue that the DC-3 would have  definitively  made a difference for the four Americans killed that night. The security team in question, after all, left Libya in August.

And now, another bombshell report shows that the security team that left in August was a 16 member special forces operation charged with the task of specifically protecting US personnel in Libya.

Via Gateway Pundit:

Bombshell: The Obama State Department withdrew a 16 member special forces team from Benghazi one month before the deadly attacks on 9-11. Lt. Col. Andy Wood was the leader of the 16 member special forces team whose job it was to protect US personnel in Libya. His team’s mission ended in August a month before the deadly Al-Qaeda attack on 9-11. A six member mobile security team was also withdrawn around the same time. This was despite the fact that there were over a dozen attacks in the country this year. Lt. Col. Wood was subpoenaed to appear at a House committee hearing this coming week. Wood told CBS News it was unbelievable to him that the State Department withdrew security when they did because of the 13 security incidents before 9-11.

Watch the video below…

Is there any wonder that the administration then spent three weeks trying to blame the attacks on a video, as opposed to admitting that their lax security measures may have been to blame?
Is there any wonder they are trying to cover up the investigation until after the election?

Viết một bình luận