Please disable your Ad Blocker to better interact with this website.

HeroesHillary ClintonMiddle EastNews/OpinionScandal

Benghazi SURVIVOR Says He Doesn’t Think Hillary Has a Soul

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a former Army ranger and military contractor who survived the Benghazi attack that claimed four American lives, blasted Hillary Clinton’s record as Secretary of State.

Paronto said Clinton failed to provide adequate security for the compound that would fall victim to terrorists, and followed up that mistake by failing to provide reinforcements as the battle waged on for 13 hours.

He didn’t explicitly support Republican Donald Trump for the presidency, but said he’d fight to deliver the truth about what happened in Benghazi – and Clinton’s role in those events – at any cost.

“I hope it (Benghazi) haunts her,” Paronto said adding he doesn’t think it truly will because “I don’t think she has a soul.”

Via the CT Post:

A survivor of the 2012 Benghazi siege that claimed the lives of four Americans and subject of the movie “13 Hours” repudiated Hillary Clinton Thursday night in Connecticut’s largest Democratic stronghold.

Kris “Tanto” Paronto, a military contractor and former Army Ranger, said Clinton failed as secretary of state to send in adequate reinforcements when the U.S. mission in Libya was under terrorist attack.

Part of the security team that tried to defend the compound, Paronto headlined the annual Lincoln Day fundraising dinner of Bridgeport Republicans, who make up less than 10 percent of the city’s electorate.

Paronto stopped short of endorsing the GOP’s presumptive presidential nominee, Donald Trump, but said he will work with Republicans to shine a light on what happened in the confusion of the attack that killed U.S. ambassador to Libya J. Christopher Stevens on Sept. 11, 2012.

“I don’t think she has a soul,” Paronto said of Clinton during an interview with Hearst Connecticut Media. “I hope it haunts her. I don’t think it will.”

Paronto has refuted White House and congressional claims that no stand down order was given to him and his men in Benghazi.

“That’s just silly,” he told Fox News’ Megyn Kelly.

Commando John “Tig” Tiegen concurred, explaining that “Everything we testified to they agreed with us 100 percent. … But for some reason they don’t want to believe us that we were told to stand down.”

Multiple sources have previously confirmed that CIA operators asked for help three separate times and were denied those requests each time.

Cross-posted at The Political Insider

Rusty Weiss

Rusty Weiss is a freelance journalist focusing on the conservative movement and its political agenda. He has been writing conservatively charged articles for several years in the upstate New York area, and his writings have appeared in the Daily Caller, American Thinker, FoxNews.com, Big Government, the Times Union, and the Troy Record. He is also Editor of one of the top conservative blogs of 2012, the Mental Recession.

Related Articles

One Comment

  1. Pingback: 툰코

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button