Where would you want to celebrate Independence Day? Somewhere relatively close to home, at a local park or beach, taking in the fireworks?
Not only is the Obama campaign team planning to spend Independence Day outside of the U.S., but they’re spending it in a surrender-happy country who’s only major military victory came during their civil war herunterladen.
Apparently tiring of US soil as a source of campaign dollars, the Obama campaign is headed overseas — with its celebrity friends in tow. The European Obama campaign starts next week in Paris on July 4 with a reception organized by various fundraising heavy-hitters. Independence Day fundraisers in Paris – now that’s a flag-waving campaign pokerstars appen iphone.
But then, France may be the ideal place for a President who’s main platform seems to be one of Anti-Americanism.
While the crux of his predecessor’s low approval ratings were in fighting an ‘unpopular war’, President Obama is watching his own approval ratings stagnate due to an unpopular, well, everything else. His record has been so blatantly in contrast to the will of this nation, that it could very nearly be defined as anti-American.
The most obvious example of this has been the force-feeding of the health care reform bill down the collective throats of a nation worms game download for free german full version. There has been a consistently strong opposition to Obamacare even prior to it being signed into law. The Supreme Court decision to uphold the law did nothing to change the negative perception, as 50% of Americans in a recent poll opposed the court’s decision, to 39% who supported the ruling.
This isn’t the only example of the President supporting policies that the rest of America opposes.
- In 2010, the President voiced what CNN called ‘incoherent’ support for the building of the Ground Zero Mosque, something a massive 70% of America objected to winrar free download chip kostenlos.
- The U.S. Justice Department’s decision to fight the Arizona immigration law through the courts; a law that 59 percent of U.S. voters would like to have seen enacted in their very own state. Prior to the Supreme Court ruling, a CBS News Poll showed most Americans (52%) considered the law to be “about right” spiele für nintendo switch herunterladen. In addition to that, another 11% said the law did not go far enough, while a mere 33% said it went too far.
- The President killed the job creating Keystone pipeline, while Americans at a 2-1 margin thought the project should have been approved. Another energy independence issue involved the BP oil spill. After the crisis in the Gulf of Mexico, Obama issued a ban on deepwater oil drilling, a policy that nearly three quarters of Americans opposed herunterladen.
And it isn’t just these more recent actions that are contributing to the President’s perception as being anti-American. Lost in the more current list of unpopular moves are some of the early attempts at implementing policies which were equally unpopular. They include…
- An early term executive order that gave federal funding to family planning organizations that provide abortions, opposed by 58 percent of Americans spider solitaire free play.
- A subsequently embarrassing mark on the president’s record involving an executive order to close the prison in Guantanamo Bay. The goal was to shut down the prison within one year, and was opposed by a 50-44 percent margin. Despite the President’s efforts, the prison remains open Download Christmas carols for free mp3.
- On that same note, the DOJ’s decision to investigate the treatment and possible torture of terrorists during the Bush administration was considered wrong by a 49-36 percent tally. These same interrogation tactics were later proven to have led to the assassination of Osama bin Laden.
- The announcement that terrorists, including September 11th mastermind, Khalid Sheik Mohammed, would be tried in New York City, was roundly rejected by the American public 51-29 percent puhdys alben kostenlos downloaden. This particular move may have been the hallmark of the anti-American presidency, granting rights afforded our citizens to a terrorist with single-minded designs on destroying those very same citizens, speaks volumes.
Isn’t it about time that the president of the United States started implementing pro-American policies? Isn’t it about time that he listen to the people that elected him winzip download kostenlos 64 bit?
Then again, that would require abandoning his liberal agenda and start accepting what America is – a predominantly conservative nation.