Democrats Jerry Nadler, Zoe Zofgren, Ed Markey, Bob Menendez, and Chuck Schumer were right. democrats impeachment
- Nadler: “There must never be a narrowly voted impeachment or an impeachment supported by one of our major political parties and opposed by the other. Such an impeachment will produce the divisiveness and bitterness in our politics for years to come and will call into question the very legitimacy of our political institutions.”
- This is happening now.
- Lofgren: “This is unfair to the American people.”
- Yep. Democrats are trying to invalidate the will of the American people who elected President Trump.
- Markey: “We are permitting a Constitutional coup d’état, which will haunt this body and our country forever.”
- Keep it up.
- Menendez: “I warn my colleagues that you will reap the bitter harvest of the unfair partisan seeds you sow today. The constitutional provision for impeachment is a way to protect our government and our citizens, not another weapon in the political arsenal.”
- Obviously Democrats are using impeachment as a political weapon.
- Schumer: “I expect history will show that we’ve lowered the bar on impeachment so much we have broken the seal on this extreme personality so cavalierly that it will be used as a routine tool to fight political battles.”
- Correct again.
Stop The Madness. If these Democrats were correct in the 1990s, then they are correct in 2020.
Via the Republican National Committee