ABC’s Jon Karl asked White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest about the many gaffes Vice President Joe Biden has made in just a “short period of time.”
In his questioning, Karl ran off a litany of mistakes made by Biden quite recently:
- The United Arab Emirates – Saying they had been supporting al Qaida and other jihadi groups in Syria’s internal war.
- Turkey – Implying they allowed ISIS to grow.
- Saudi Arabia – Also for being part of the problem in aiding ISIS fighters.
- Anti-Defamation League – Using an anti-Semitic stereotype in the word “shylock.”
- Asia – Referring to the region as “the Orient.”
- DNC’s Women’s Leadership Forum – Praised former Senator Bob Packwood, who resigned after several women accused him of unwanted sexual harassment.
Karl asked Earnest what the President’s response has been to seeing Biden “continually needing to apologize for things he said.”
Watch below …
Earnest deflected away from the question, saying that Biden is “a core member of the president’s national security team” and that he “is pleased to be able to rely on his advice.”
No matter how wrong he is on such things as foreign policy.
Karl openly wondered if Biden apologized to the President himself for such embarrassing gaffes.
Read more at The Political Insider